Here, you’ll find our product roadmap — an up-to-date report on the work we’re doing.
Below is our product roadmap: a long-term plan of the goals, features, and long-term direction of the U.S. Web Design System. We update this every few months with the status of our progress, as well as add new high-level future requests and ideas. You can also view our product roadmap goals on GitHub.
2018 Product roadmap
- Change our name to more accurately describe what we are and what we do Done
- Develop an easier way to prototype and build consistently and incrementally In progress
- A more flexible, consistent color system In progress
- Clearer, more specific design and implementation guidance To-do
- Better support and guidance for Federalist and Jekyll To-do
- Better typographic flexibility and resilience, with or without webfonts To-do
- A clearer connection between user research and patterns and components To-do
- A clear, reliable way to stay up-to-date and track component changes and status To-do
- A path to contribute components and research back to the system To-do
- Grow our core government communities and our larger open source community To-do